Reports to: Boat Manager/Supervisors
Food & Beverage Summary of Position: Provide timely, accurate and friendly service while providing the highest quality service and beverage.
- •Provides immediate attention to all guests when they are seated; makes all guests feel comfortable and welcome.
- •Informs guests and makes recommendations on drink specials and what food is offered on the menu.
- •Answers questions about food, beverages, and other restaurant functions and services.
- •Performs side-work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- •Maintains clean service areas.
- •Monitors and observes guest's dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service.
- •Is available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the boat as directed by the boat manager or immediate supervisor.
- •Reports all safety, accident, and sanitation concerns to the managers on duty.
- •Performs all other duties deemed by management as an integral part of the job
- •Responds promptly and courteously to any requests.
- •Clears table of dirty dishes once the guests are finished eating.
- •Prepares final bar bill, presents check to guests, accepts payment, processes credit card charges, and make change (if applicable).
- •Is ready and willing to assist fellow employees as situations arise.
- •Begins to clear and re-set tables and bar area once the boat returns.